Sunday, February 14, 2016

a family tree, the legacy unfolds along with Nu law graduate and Yale law graduates with Newton norman Minow and Josephine Baskin

Image result for yale university law school


 Image result for yale university law school
 Image result for northwestern university law school
 Image result for northwestern university law school

when i look at Harvard University law school out of curiosity, I havd fun reading Martha Minow
and her school president Drew Gilpin Faust, charles rosenberg, and smile

why do I believe that these people shall be honored?
because there is a voice strong enough to shake my dreams,
which keeps me awake and make me rethink of my decisions,
I have scanned thousands of people, located millions of pages
of business, dining halls, and museum exhibits,

i believe that there are unknown factors, a connection from somewhere
to my son, Thomas Wood, or abbey Wu, and I agree to investigate, and
discovering those powerful connections is key to my representation
i am glad to honor Joseph William Singer, who is a serving husband,
an  outstanding figure in Harvard University, and her wife  or family members
relate to Northwestern University Pritzker Law School, University of Chicago,
Yale University Law School,

let me make a paragraph,  featuring some significant relatives from Cambrige,
Boston, or Massachusetts, way to go!

Newton norman minow  ||  Josephine Baskin

                                        !
                                        !
                         Nell Minow
                         Mary Minow
                         Martha Minow


Martha Minow  ||  Joseph William BillSinger

                            !
                            !
                     Mira Singer


Martha Minow has two nephews or nieces, they are

Benjamin Apatoff
Rachel Apatoff


 
 Image result for Newton Minow and josephine baskin

Image result for Newton Minow and josephine baskin

2 comments: